- What information do we collect?
- How will we use your information?
- How do we protect your information?
- Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- Third Party Links and applications
- Terms and Conditions
- Governing Law and Sovereign Immunity
- Your Consent
- Contacting Us
1. What information do we collect?
The Chickasaw Nation collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, address, country, tribal affiliation, date of birth, and social security number.)
- IP Address
- Session tracking data
- Chickasaw citizenship status
- Chickasaw citizen voter status
2. How will we use your information?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs);
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you);
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs);
- To process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested);
- To administer a survey or other site feature;
- To send periodic emails;
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
3. How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our database and is accessible only by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still contact us over the telephone if you prefer to not use our website.
5. Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect others or ours rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
6. Third Party Links and applications
Occasionally, and at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
7. Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at https://chickasaw.net/terms.
8. Governing Law and Sovereign Immunity
9. Your Consent
This policy was last modified on 03/31/2020.
11. Contacting Us
the Chickasaw Nation
Ada, OK 74820